Dayton homebuilder discusses developments totaling 551 new homes

Oberer Homes is working toward the completion of three development sites. 77% of homes have been completed and the remaining 23% are well underway.

Previous Why sake is slowly gaining a foothold in bourbon country
Next Orlando home bidding wars slow down — but not as much as other Sun Belt cities